- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than Answers”- Femi Fani Kayode
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than An…Posted 5 hours ago
Some things just don't add up when it comes to the Woolwich killings. There are certainly more questions than answers. Let us examine the facts. An off-duty British soldier by…
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 21 hours ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror…Posted 22 hours ago
British Prime Minister David Cameron after chairing the second Cobra Response Committee meeting said on Thursday that there was no justification for the attack carried out by the sickened individuals…
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 days ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
By NewsAdmin on September 29, 2011
Sharafadeen Abiodun Alli, a former Secretary to the Oyo State Government was on Wednesday night shot in Erunmu, near Ibadan. He is currently being treated for gunshot wounds in a hospital in Ibadan. Barrister Alli who crossed to the Action Congress of Nigeria just before the April 2011 elections was recently appointed as the Chairman [...]