- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- 20th May, 2013 13:012 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 hours ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 6 hours ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
- "Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects", Jonathan Orders!
- “Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonat…Posted 14 hours ago
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday took another step towards ensuring peace and stability in the troubled areas in the Northern part of the country as he ordered that all women…
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!Posted 20 hours ago
The Senate on Tuesday gave its approval to the state of emergency declared in three states in the North Eastern part of Nigeria by President Goodluck Jonathan last week. Since…
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
Petition Against Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke & Gov Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo On The Alleged Fuel Subsidy Fraud
By NewsAdmin on April 20, 2012
20th April, 2012. The Chairman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) 5 Formella Street, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. The Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission (ICPC) Plot 802 Constitution Avenue, Central District, PMB 535, Garki, Abuja. Dear Sir, PETITION AGAINST NIGERIAN MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,MRS DIEZANI [...]