- 24th May, 2013 20:54Akpabio Clears Air On Aamechi’s Purported Re-Election, Says “Jang Is Our Chairman”
- 24th May, 2013 19:51Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanship!
- 24th May, 2013 15:52FG Declares May 29 Public Holiday
- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- Akpabio Clears Air On NGF Elections, Says
- Akpabio Clears Air On Aamechi’s Purported Re-…Posted 16 hours ago
The Chairman of the PDP Governors' Forum, Chief Godswill Akpabio on Friday cleared the air on the purported re-election of the Nigerian Governors' Forum as he stated that the Plateau…
- Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanship!
- Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanshi…Posted 17 hours ago
Chairman of the Nigerian Governors' Forum, and incumbent Governor of Rivers State, Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was on Friday re-elected as the Chairman of the Forum. Amaechi contested against Jonah…
- FG Declares May 29, Public Holiday
- FG Declares May 29 Public HolidayPosted 21 hours ago
The Federal Government has declared Wednesday, May 29, 2013 a public holiday to mark Democracy Day. Minister of the Interior, Comrade Abba Moro who made the declaration known via a…
- Jonah Jang To Emerge As Governors'Forum Chairman!
- Jonah Jang To Emerge As Governors’ Forum Chai…Posted 22 hours ago
Indications have emerged that the Governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang is set to emerge as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors'Forum. For some months now, there have been speculations…
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
By NewsAdmin on May 26, 2012
Long before Sanusi Lamido became the Governor of Nigeria’s Central Bank, there had been ripples in Nigeria’s banking industry. The recapitalization mandated by Malam Sanusi’s predecessor saw a number of banks embarking on forced mergers while 14 banks that failed to meet the N 25 billion requirement had their licenses revoked. Street Journal’s findings revealed [...]