Fire Razes INEC Office In Abuja!

A section of the Headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission was on Monday gutted by fire. The fire which started in the morning affected offices in the Voter Registration Department.

The fire was believed to have started as a result of an electrical fault. Men of the Fire Service and the National Emergency Management Agency were on hand and the fire was put under control about thirty minutes after it started.

INEC’s Director of Information Technology, Engineer Chidi Nwafor said none of the Commission’s vital documents was destroyed. He stated that only office equipment were damaged by the fire.

Author: NewsAdmin

3081 stories / Browse all stories

Related Stories »

Provide your email below, and we will notify you the latest news freely.

sjdating    

calendar »

January 2013
M T W T F S S
« Dec   Feb »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031