Breaking News: Fire Guts Banky W’ s Lekki Home

A property located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where popular singer, Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire.A neighbour to the artiste told our correspondent on the telephone that the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner. The fire was believed to have started around 6am. A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. “However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30. “So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.” but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.

Author: NewsAdmin

4294 stories / Browse all stories

Related Stories »

Provide your email below, and we will notify you the latest news freely.

sjdating    

calendar »

February 2017
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Mar »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728