Presidency Reacts to Claims of Buhari’s Ban to Enter US

The presidency has described the claims by former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, that President Muhammadu Buhari did not enter the United States for about 15 Years because of his religion extremism as a figment of his imagination.
The ex Vice President had said in an interview Saturday that the US government refused Buhari entrying into the US for his religious views.
But a statement by his Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina, debunked the allegation, saying it is “fictive concoction being passed as truth”
The statement said: “This fictive concoction being passed off as truth is mind boggling, coming from a former Number Two man of Nigeria, who should know the truth.
“At no time was President Buhari, as a private person, ever forbidden from entering any country in the world.
“Rather, the rest of the world has always held Muhammadu Buhari as a man of sterling qualities, strong on integrity, transparency and accountability. The same testimony is still borne of the Nigerian President by many world leaders today.
“It is curious that former VP Abubakar had been asked why he had not visited America for over a decade, something that had been a stubborn fact dogging his footsteps.
“Instead of answering directly, he begged the question, saying Buhari also had been disallowed from entering the same country for 15 years, before becoming President.
“We hereby make it resoundingly clear that what the former Vice President said only exists in the realm of his imagination. If he has issues to settle with American authorities, he should do so, rather than clutch at a straw.”

Author: News Editor

4841 stories / Browse all stories

Related Stories »

Provide your email below, and we will notify you the latest news freely.

sjdating    

calendar »

December 2017
M T W T F S S
« Nov    
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031