- 17th May, 2013 13:54Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- 17th May, 2013 12:5921 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 17th May, 2013 9:55Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs Daura Prison!
- 17th May, 2013 9:28Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s Fate On June 20
- 16th May, 2013 16:24Senate To Debate State Of Emergency On May 21
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!Posted 1 day ago
. Company To Forfeit Assets
Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele, both employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Compnay Ltd. were on Friday sentenced to seven years imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Aga…Posted 1 day ago
. Terrorists Reply With Anti-Aircraft Guns
Not less than 21 members of the Boko Haram sect are believed to have died as a result of air raids on their training camps…
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bomb Daura Prison!
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs…Posted 1 day ago
There are fears that the state of emergency declared in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States might have compelled the Boko Haram sect to shift focus to other parts of the…
- Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s Fate On June 20
- Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s …Posted 1 day ago
Embattled former Director of the Police Pension Office will know his fate on June 20 as Justice Adamu Bello of the Federal High Court Abuja has fixed that date for…
Art and Culture
By NewsAdmin on May 5, 2013
The Yoruba people of south-western Nigeria are a nationality of approximately 50 million people, the vast majority of whom are concentrated primarily within Nigeria, but who are also spread throughout the entire world. They constitute probably the largest percentage of Africans that live in the Diaspora and they have made their own extraordinary contributions in virtually every field of human [...]
By NewsAdmin on April 6, 2013
The ancient town of Shaki in the Oke Ogun axis of Oyo State was thrown into a mournful mood on Saturday as a result of the demise of the town’s monarch, Oba Kilani Olatoyese Ilufemiloye Olarinre II. Street Journal gathered that Oba Olarinre joined his ancestors around 2.30 pm on Friday afternoon, though his transition [...]
By NewsAdmin on January 9, 2013
Less than 24 hours after a fire incident at the Headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission, an early morning inferno razed a section of the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III.
By NewsAdmin on June 2, 2012
The Ajagbusi Ekun, Aloko of Iloko Ijesa, Oba Oladele Olashore has joined his ancestors. The departed monarch who once served as Nigeria’s Minister for Finance died in the early hours of Saturday. The monarch who owned the Olashore International
By NewsAdmin on December 22, 2011
The public presentation of “Abokede”, a book authored by the Managing Director of the National Mirror, Steve Ayorinde was held at the Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan on Wednesday. The book is a biography of the late Asipa Olubadan, Chief John Adeyemi Ayorinde. At the programme which was co-hosted by the Institute of [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 12, 2011
Olori Bolanle Adesina who was assaulted last year by her husband, the deposed Deji of Akure is dead. She reportedly died of cardiac arrest. Oba Oluwadamilare Adeoju Adesina Osupatadola, the immediate past Deji of Akure got in the news for the wrong reasons just a little over a year ago when he assaulted his wife, [...]
By NewsAdmin on June 28, 2011
A High Court sitting in Osogbo has ordered Oba Jimoh Oyetunji Olanipekun Larooye II to vacate the throne with immediate effect. He was also ordered to stop parading himself as the Ataoja of Osogbo. Giving the ruling on Monday, Justice Oyejide Falola said Jimoh Olanipekun was an impostor. He also referred to Justice Yinka Aderibigbe’s [...]
By admin on May 21, 2011
Most Men cannot have sex exclusively with just one woman, for the rest of their lives .2. Men are created with varied sexual appetite, Some men can do without sex for a year, others cannot do without sex for a week