- 25th May, 2013 17:51Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- 24th May, 2013 20:54Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-Election, Says “Jang Is Our Chairman”
- 24th May, 2013 19:51Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanship!
- 24th May, 2013 15:52FG Declares May 29 Public Holiday
- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!Posted 3 hours ago
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) and the National Universities Commission (NUC), in a collaborative effort, last week, closed down and physically sealed up the premises…
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against Terrorism
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against TerrorismPosted 5 hours ago
A large turnout of members of Nigerian community living in London, comprising of mostly youths in the south-east of London on Saturday paid tribute to Drummer Lee Rigby, the victim…
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Fo…Posted 8 hours ago
The Plateau state Governor, Jonah Jang on Saturday convened his inaugural meeting as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum with 18 Governors in attendance.
Governor Jang presided over the Forum’s…
- Akpabio Clears Air On NGF Elections, Says
- Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-…Posted 1 day ago
The Chairman of the PDP Governors' Forum, Chief Godswill Akpabio on Friday cleared the air on the purported re-election of the Nigerian Governors' Forum as he stated that the Plateau…
Petition Against Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke & Gov Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo On The Alleged Fuel Subsidy Fraud
By NewsAdmin on April 20, 2012
20th April, 2012. The Chairman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) 5 Formella Street, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. The Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission (ICPC) Plot 802 Constitution Avenue, Central District, PMB 535, Garki, Abuja. Dear Sir, PETITION AGAINST NIGERIAN MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,MRS DIEZANI [...]
By NewsAdmin on November 12, 2011
HOUSE OF FAULTS The perfumed smell of filth And the unscrupulous way we preach Is enough to create the beat To the shameless dance they teach.. Many years ago our nation was born