- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 15 hours ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror…Posted 16 hours ago
British Prime Minister David Cameron after chairing the second Cobra Response Committee meeting said on Thursday that there was no justification for the attack carried out by the sickened individuals…
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 days ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 2 days ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
By NewsAdmin on January 30, 2012
The former Chief Security Officer to General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza al-Mustapha was on Monday sentenced to death by hanging over the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of the presumed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, Bashorun MKO Abiola. Alhaji Lateef Shofolan was also sentenced alongside Al-Mustapha. The case has generated a [...]
By NewsAdmin on November 20, 2011
The Publisher of The Guardian, one of Nigeria’s foremost newspapers, Alexander Ibru is dead. He passed on on Saturday afternoon after a long battle with ill health. Ibru was the Minister for Internal Affairs between 1993 and 1995
By NewsAdmin on August 9, 2011
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha who is currently being tried in connection with the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola has said that the former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar should be made to appear in court. The cross examination continued on Tuesday after the court had adjourned on Monday and the prosecution continued with its questions [...]
By NewsAdmin on August 4, 2011
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the Late General Sani Abacha continued his testimony in his ongoing trial for the assassination of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola. The video tendered by the former CSO was played in court and the video clearly showed Yoruba elders, Late Pa Abraham Adesanya, Late Chief Bola Ige and Ayo [...]
MKO Abiola’s Murder: Court To Play Video Evidence As Al-Mustapha Says “Bola Ige Was Unconsciously Complicit”
By NewsAdmin on August 3, 2011
Another controversy has been stirred up in the on-going trial of Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to General Sani Abacha, Nigeria’s former Head of State. Just a few days ago, while being led in evidence at the High Court, Ikeja, Al-Mustapha had alleged that he was being persecuted to prevent him from revealing [...]
By NewsAdmin on August 2, 2011
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha alleged in court on Monday that leaders in the south west geo-political zone of Nigeria benefitted from the death of the presumed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential elections. Al-Mustapha who is currently standing trial over the murder [...]