- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 12 hours ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror…Posted 13 hours ago
British Prime Minister David Cameron after chairing the second Cobra Response Committee meeting said on Thursday that there was no justification for the attack carried out by the sickened individuals…
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 days ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 2 days ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
By NewsAdmin on March 12, 2013
Edo State Governor, Adams Aliyu Oshiomole and the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke, on Tuesday engaged each other in a war of words that almost degenerated into a physical battle right inside the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. It took the timely intervention of the President’s Chief of Staff, Chief [...]
By NewsAdmin on January 11, 2013
The Supreme Court on Friday threw out an application filed against the Governor of Edo State, Adams Aliyu Oshiomole.The apex court had adjourned till today to rule on whether it was proper to compel Governor Adams Oshiomohole of Edo State
By NewsAdmin on November 12, 2012
The Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomole was on Monday sworn-in for a second term in office. The main bowl of the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium Benin City was filled to capacity as the “Comrade Governor was sworn-in”. The Governor first had to inspect a guard mounted by men of the Nigerian Police Force after [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 15, 2012
Incumbent Edo State Governor, Adams Aliu Oshiomole floored his opponents in the governorship election that held in his state on Saturday. The Governor who flew the flag of the Action Congress of Nigeria had a total of 477,478 votes. His closest rival, Charles Airhavbere of the PDP came a distant second with 144,235 votes. The [...]
By NewsAdmin on May 16, 2012
. War Shifts To The Internet! Though the battle line had been drawn long ago, the war over the Governorship position of Edo State seems to have assumed a new dimension. Apart from those on the political field, Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole now has opponents battling him via the internet using different social media as [...]
By NewsAdmin on May 4, 2012
Olaitan Oyerinde, the Principal Private Secretary to Governor Adams Oshiomole was murdered by suspected hired assassins in the early hours of Friday. The incident took place just six days after the Governor escaped death in an accident just by a hair’s breadth. Governor Oshiomole had later described the accident which claimed the lives of three [...]
By NewsAdmin on April 28, 2012
Three journalists in the Edo State Governor’s convoy lost their lives on Saturday as a result of injuries sustained in a fatal crash that occurred on Saturday afternoon. Two of the deceased journalists
By admin on May 21, 2011
A re-eleted lawmaker in the Edo state House of Assembly representing Akoko Edo constituency, Hon. Kabiru Adjoto has taken to his heels after he allegedly impregnated a 15 year-old girl said to be the younger sister to his wife.