- 17th May, 2013 13:54Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- 17th May, 2013 12:5921 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 17th May, 2013 9:55Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs Daura Prison!
- 17th May, 2013 9:28Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s Fate On June 20
- 16th May, 2013 16:24Senate To Debate State Of Emergency On May 21
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!Posted 1 day ago
. Company To Forfeit Assets
Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele, both employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Compnay Ltd. were on Friday sentenced to seven years imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Aga…Posted 1 day ago
. Terrorists Reply With Anti-Aircraft Guns
Not less than 21 members of the Boko Haram sect are believed to have died as a result of air raids on their training camps…
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bomb Daura Prison!
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs…Posted 1 day ago
There are fears that the state of emergency declared in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States might have compelled the Boko Haram sect to shift focus to other parts of the…
- Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s Fate On June 20
- Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s …Posted 2 days ago
Embattled former Director of the Police Pension Office will know his fate on June 20 as Justice Adamu Bello of the Federal High Court Abuja has fixed that date for…
By NewsAdmin on March 1, 2013
An Abuja High Court has ruled that President Goodluck Jonathan is eligible to contest in the 2015 presidential elections. President Jonathan assumed the leadership of the country in early 2010 due to the illness of his predecessor, Umar Musa Yar’ Adua and only became substantive President after Yar’Adua’s death in May 2010, he however started
By NewsAdmin on January 10, 2013
As the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Akure, Ondo State resumed on Thursday, a new twist emerged as the Peoples Democratic Change withdrew its petition challenging the victory of Dr. Olusegun Mimiko at the October 20, 2012 governorship election in Ondo State. Sequel to the withdrawal, the petition was thus struck out by the [...]
By NewsAdmin on October 23, 2012
The Inside Story The announcement of the result of the Ondo State Governorship election was followed by celebration in most parts of the state, especially Ondo Town and where the Governor hails from and Akure, the state capital. Our correspondent just back from Ondo brings the inside story of how the election was won and [...]
By NewsAdmin on February 26, 2012
Days after he was sacked as the Governor of Cross River State by the Supreme Court, Senator Liyel Imoke has been returned as the validly elected Governor of Cross River State after Saturday’s Governorship election. Imoke who flew the Peoples Democratic Party’s flag polled a total of 451, 544 votes
By NewsAdmin on February 24, 2012
The Kebbi State Governor, Usman Seidu Dakingari was on Friday sacked from his position by the Supreme Court. Fresh elections have been ordered. In the judgement read by Justice Walter Onnoghen, the court set aside the
By NewsAdmin on October 20, 2011
The Election Petitions Tribunal in Anambra State has struck out the petition filed by Professor Dora Akunyili to challenge the election of Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige as the Senator representing Anambra Central District.
By NewsAdmin on June 9, 2011
THE inaugural sitting of the Oyo State governorship election tribunal took place on Wednesday. The tribunal has only two petitions challenging the election of Senator Abiola Ajimobi before it.