- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than Answers”- Femi Fani Kayode
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than An…Posted 1 hour ago
Some things just don't add up when it comes to the Woolwich killings. There are certainly more questions than answers. Let us examine the facts. An off-duty British soldier by…
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 17 hours ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror…Posted 18 hours ago
British Prime Minister David Cameron after chairing the second Cobra Response Committee meeting said on Thursday that there was no justification for the attack carried out by the sickened individuals…
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 days ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
By NewsAdmin on April 26, 2012
An explosion occurred around 11.10 am on Thursday morning at the office of the This Day Publishing company, owners of the This Day titles, opposite the Jabi Motor Park, Abuja. The intensity of the blast shook buildings in the neighbourhood.
By NewsAdmin on March 11, 2012
A suicide bomber suspected to be a member of the Boko Haram sect on Sunday denoted a bomb at the St. Finbar’s Catholic Church in Rayfield, Jos killing himself and at least nine others in the process. Street Journal
By NewsAdmin on February 24, 2012
. Casualties Yet To Be Ascertained The peace and tranquillity that has hitherto been enjoyed by the Gombe State capital seems to have become history as the city has been a target of a few attacks lately. The bomb attack that was however far deadlier than what
By NewsAdmin on January 20, 2012
Kano, the commercial centre of North Central Nigeria was on Friday hit by a series of explosions. The attack which was carried out by the Boko Haram sect started hours after the police declared one Kabir Umar wanted and placed a N 50 million ransom on him. Umar also known as Kabir Sokoto is the [...]
By NewsAdmin on December 7, 2011
At least 8 people are feared dead while several others were injured when a loud explosion rocked Kaduna on Wednesday. The explosion was traced to two men who rode on a motorcycle. The men on the bike reportedly threw an object which detonated not long after.
By NewsAdmin on November 4, 2011
By now, many residents of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital would have prepared their mind that they might be celebrating an “explosive sallah” this year. At least three loud explosions rocked the city on Friday and the explosions were followed by sporadic gunshots in some locations. Within minutes, streets became deserted as people ran into [...]
By NewsAdmin on August 27, 2011
The United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon has reacted to the suicide attack on the United Nations building in Abuja on Friday morning. Ki-Moon condemned the attack and he also confirmed that he would be sending his deputy, Asha Rose Migiro, to Nigeria immediately to meet with officials of the Nigerian government. Migro, a Tanzanian [...]
By NewsAdmin on June 26, 2011
Just ten days after a bomb exploded at the parking lot of the Headquarters of the Nigerian Police Force in Abuja, killing scores of people, a set of devastating explosions rocked Maiduguri, the Borno State capital on Sunday.
By NewsAdmin on June 23, 2011
As Nigerians were still trying to recover from the shock of the blast that wasted lives at the Abuja Headquarters of the Nigerian Police, within hours of the explosion,
By NewsAdmin on June 16, 2011
The security situation in Nigeria has again become the topic of serious debates with the devastating explosion that rocked the Louis Edet Building,