- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- 20th May, 2013 13:012 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 20 hours ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 1 day ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
- "Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects", Jonathan Orders!
- “Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonat…Posted 1 day ago
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday took another step towards ensuring peace and stability in the troubled areas in the Northern part of the country as he ordered that all women…
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!Posted 2 days ago
The Senate on Tuesday gave its approval to the state of emergency declared in three states in the North Eastern part of Nigeria by President Goodluck Jonathan last week. Since…
By NewsAdmin on January 9, 2013
Less than 24 hours after a fire incident at the Headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission, an early morning inferno razed a section of the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III.
By NewsAdmin on December 20, 2012
A fire broke out on Thursday morning at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport. Street Journal’s findings revealed that the fire might have started from the site of the construction going on in one of the
By NewsAdmin on March 30, 2012
Not a few Nigerians are of the opinion that the nation’s Fire Service lacks capacity, both in terms of manpower and equipment to adequately cope with the challenges that come with the discharge of its duties. While the general public is made to believe that the Fire Service is underfunded by the Federal Government, investigations [...]