- 19th May, 2013 20:18Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- 17th May, 2013 13:54Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- 17th May, 2013 12:5921 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 17th May, 2013 9:55Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs Daura Prison!
- 17th May, 2013 9:28Court To Decide Pension Thief, John Yusufu’s Fate On June 20
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!Posted 2 hours ago
The Nigeria Army on Sunday disclosed that its men are making progress in the ongoing war against terrorism. Army spokesman, Brigadier General Olukolade disclosed in a statement on Sunday that…
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!Posted 2 days ago
. Company To Forfeit Assets
Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele, both employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Compnay Ltd. were on Friday sentenced to seven years imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 21 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Aga…Posted 2 days ago
. Terrorists Reply With Anti-Aircraft Guns
Not less than 21 members of the Boko Haram sect are believed to have died as a result of air raids on their training camps…
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bomb Daura Prison!
- Boko Haram Shifts Attention To Katsina, Bombs…Posted 3 days ago
There are fears that the state of emergency declared in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States might have compelled the Boko Haram sect to shift focus to other parts of the…
By NewsAdmin on April 22, 2012
In the 1970s, when Afrobeat maestro, Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang, “VIP: Vagabonds In Power”, many Nigerians though their country had seen the worst and that corruption had attained its height with the misdeeds of some of the nation’s power brokers. But more than three decades after Fela sang the song, it has become obvious that [...]
By NewsAdmin on January 27, 2012
Five men who woke up on Friday morning as Chief Executives of their states have been removed from their positions by the Supreme Court. The affected Governors had been engaged in a legal tussle over the elongation of their tenure and the apex court eventually ruled on the matter on Friday morning. The affected Governors [...]