- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 15 hours ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- “Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror…Posted 15 hours ago
British Prime Minister David Cameron after chairing the second Cobra Response Committee meeting said on Thursday that there was no justification for the attack carried out by the sickened individuals…
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 2 days ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 2 days ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
By NewsAdmin on March 5, 2013
An aide of the embattled CEO of the defunct Intercontinental Bank Plc, Dr Erastus Akingbola has issued a statement reacting to insinuations that Justice Charles Archibong was retired because he discharged Akingbola. The “persecution” of Akingbola was also decried in the statement signed by Charles Nwajagu, Public Affairs Counsel to Mr Akingbola. Below is a [...]
By NewsAdmin on May 13, 2012
Street Journal’s findings have revealed that Senator Bukola Saraki, the former Governor of Kwara State and former Intercontinental Bank MD, Mahmoud Lai Alabi will be arraigned in court before the end of this week. The two men have been to the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police Force
By NewsAdmin on April 30, 2012
Wanted Senator Bukola Saraki has turned himself in to the Nigeria Police Force. The former Kwara State Governor, who was declared wanted by the police sequel to his refusal to appear for questioning at the Special Fraud Unit surfaced at the Force Headquarters in Abuja on Monday
By NewsAdmin on April 27, 2012
. How He Tried To Hoodwink Nigerians With Non Existent Court Order . Angry Nigerians Blast Him On Twitter! Until Thursday, many Nigerians didn’t know that Senator Bukola Saraki had orchestrated a grand plot to evade being questioned by the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police Force. The former Kwara State Governor started sensing [...]
By NewsAdmin on April 23, 2012
The last obviously has not been heard about the multi-billion Naira scam that rocked the Intercontinental Bank Plc before its controversial takeover by Access Bank. Just a few days ago, the bank’s former MD, Lai Alabi was picked up by men of the Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police over his role in the [...]
By NewsAdmin on January 25, 2012
Things have not been the same for members of staff of the Intercontinental Bank Plc since the merger of the bank with Access Bank was approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Though many raised questions bothering on the take over especially with United Alliance whose two Managing Directors, (Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede and Herbert Wigwe) also [...]
By NewsAdmin on October 14, 2011
Street Journal’s investigations have revealed an indication that the Presidency has waded into the acquisition of Intercontinental Bank Plc by Access Bank. It was found out that the Central Bank was queried and a letter was sent to him through the Minister of Finance.
By NewsAdmin on October 6, 2011
. Intercontinental Bank’s Biggest Debtors Are Its New Owners Street Journal’s investigations have revealed discrepancies in the sale of Intercontinental Bank Plc to Access Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It has been discovered that the Central Bank Governor, Malam Sanusi Lamido waived a loan of N8.9Billion for Senator Bukola Saraki and another N16.2 [...]