- 24th May, 2013 15:52FG Declares May 29 Public Holiday
- 24th May, 2013 14:27Jonah Jang To Emerge As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- FG Declares May 29, Public Holiday
- FG Declares May 29 Public HolidayPosted 1 hour ago
The Federal Government has declared Wednesday, May 29, 2013 a public holiday to mark Democracy Day. Minister of the Interior, Comrade Abba Moro who made the declaration known via a…
- Jonah Jang To Emerge As Governors'Forum Chairman!
- Jonah Jang To Emerge As Governors’ Forum Chai…Posted 2 hours ago
Indications have emerged that the Governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang is set to emerge as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors'Forum. For some months now, there have been speculations…
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than Answers”- Femi Fani Kayode
- “The Woolwich Killing: More Questions Than An…Posted 9 hours ago
Some things just don't add up when it comes to the Woolwich killings. There are certainly more questions than answers. Let us examine the facts. An off-duty British soldier by…
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Call For Rescue”- Wale Odunsi
- “Tourism And Rural Development In Ogun: A Cal…Posted 1 day ago
Ogun State is regarded as a leading municipality in the country. This is in recognition of its pioneering role in education, medicine, law, divinity among others. On the other hand,…
By NewsAdmin on July 11, 2011
The influx of former Governors into the Nigerian Senate is something that has been a major cause of discussion all across the country. Findings have shown that people seek election into the Senate for different purposes. While some are voted because their constituents believe in them as well as their ability to provide qualitative representation, [...]