- 25th May, 2013 17:51Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- 24th May, 2013 20:54Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-Election, Says “Jang Is Our Chairman”
- 24th May, 2013 19:51Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanship!
- 24th May, 2013 15:52FG Declares May 29 Public Holiday
- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!Posted 9 hours ago
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) and the National Universities Commission (NUC), in a collaborative effort, last week, closed down and physically sealed up the premises…
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against Terrorism
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against TerrorismPosted 11 hours ago
A large turnout of members of Nigerian community living in London, comprising of mostly youths in the south-east of London on Saturday paid tribute to Drummer Lee Rigby, the victim…
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Fo…Posted 14 hours ago
The Plateau state Governor, Jonah Jang on Saturday convened his inaugural meeting as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum with 18 Governors in attendance.
Governor Jang presided over the Forum’s…
- Akpabio Clears Air On NGF Elections, Says
- Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-…Posted 1 day ago
The Chairman of the PDP Governors' Forum, Chief Godswill Akpabio on Friday cleared the air on the purported re-election of the Nigerian Governors' Forum as he stated that the Plateau…
By NewsAdmin on June 28, 2012
The events that took place in Oke Ado, in Ibadan South West Local Government Area of Oyo State on Thursday, 28th June will for a long time be spoken of in the area. The Bible verse in 1 Corinthians 10:12 (Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall) played itself out [...]
By NewsAdmin on June 9, 2012
It has become an agreed fact that the only other business bigger than running a church in Nigeria is politics. No thanks to the intoxicating effects religion has on Nigerians which have gone a long way to prove that Karl Marx was not mistaken when he defined religion as “the sigh of the oppressed creature, [...]
By NewsAdmin on April 16, 2012
While the dust stirred by the controversial statement that “masturbation is not a sin” is yet to settle down, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers Love World might have stirred yet another controversy as he affirmed on Sunday that there was nothing wrong with cigarettes as long as the bible does not condemn it.
By NewsAdmin on March 22, 2012
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers Love World also known as Christ Embassy has again become the subject of a controversial debate on whether masturbation is a sin or not. While answering a question sent in by one of the viewers on a TV programme not too long ago, the Pastor disclosed that masturbation is [...]
By NewsAdmin on March 14, 2012
. How Job Seekers Nailed Him An Abuja based Pentecostal Church Pastor; Bitrus Bakkat has been given a 21-year-jail term by a Nasarawa State High Court sitting in Lafia for defrauding two job seekers of a total sum of N.2 million. The presiding judge, Justice S. Aboki ruled that the sentence
By NewsAdmin on July 23, 2011
Prophet Richard Addo, a 29 year old Ghanaian pastor has become a guest at the Adenta District Police Command after he was arrested for allegedly inserting his fingers into the private parts of five women under the pretext of praying for them. The “man of God” who claims to be a member of Word Miracle [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 1, 2011
Karl Marx was obviously not mistaken when he described religion as “the opium of the masses, the sigh of the oppressed, the heart of the heartless world and the soul of the soulless conditions.” Though Africa’s most populous nation was not yet a political entity as at the time Marx made the statement, many people [...]