- 25th May, 2013 17:51Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- 24th May, 2013 20:54Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-Election, Says “Jang Is Our Chairman”
- 24th May, 2013 19:51Amaechi Floors Jang To Retain NGF Chairmanship!
- 24th May, 2013 15:52FG Declares May 29 Public Holiday
- 23rd May, 2013 15:37“Violent And Extreme Sickening Acts Of Terror Cannot Divide Us”, British PM Says
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!
- ICPC/NUC Crackdown On Illegal Universities!Posted 5 hours ago
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) and the National Universities Commission (NUC), in a collaborative effort, last week, closed down and physically sealed up the premises…
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against Terrorism
- Nigeria Vows To Join British Govt In War Against TerrorismPosted 6 hours ago
A large turnout of members of Nigerian community living in London, comprising of mostly youths in the south-east of London on Saturday paid tribute to Drummer Lee Rigby, the victim…
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Forum Chairman!
- Jang Convenes Maiden Meeting As Governors’ Fo…Posted 9 hours ago
The Plateau state Governor, Jonah Jang on Saturday convened his inaugural meeting as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum with 18 Governors in attendance.
Governor Jang presided over the Forum’s…
- Akpabio Clears Air On NGF Elections, Says
- Akpabio Clears Air On Amaechi’s Purported Re-…Posted 1 day ago
The Chairman of the PDP Governors' Forum, Chief Godswill Akpabio on Friday cleared the air on the purported re-election of the Nigerian Governors' Forum as he stated that the Plateau…
By NewsAdmin on January 25, 2013
The ongoing trial of the former Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) Prince Vincent Ogbulafor and one Emeka Ebila who were accused of defrauding the Federal Government of N 107 million with the use of fake documents, was on Friday stalled due to the bereavement of one of the defence counsels, Dr Awa Kalu. [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 26, 2012
The Peoples Democratic Party on Thursday dissociated itself from the sons of its current Chairman and his predecessor who are facing charges for their involvement in the fuel subsidy scam which set the country back by about N 13 billion. Mamman Nasir and Mahmud sons of Alhaji Ahmadu Ali and Alhaji Bamanga Tukur respectively. The [...]
By NewsAdmin on March 24, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan strengthened his hold on the structure of the Peoples Democratic Party on Saturday as his candidate became the National Chairman of the party. The President’s hold was consolidated at the Eagle Square where the National Convention of the party took place as all other contestants withdrew from the race thus leaving Alhaji [...]
By admin on May 19, 2011
Scandal-scarred Siemens AG paid millions of euros in bribes to cabinet ministers and dozens of other officials in Nigeria, Russia and Libya as it sought to win lucrative contracts for telecommunications equipment, according to a court ruling that depicts a pattern of bribery by one manager.