- 20th May, 2013 13:012 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- 20th May, 2013 11:00Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners For Lateness!
- 19th May, 2013 20:18Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- 17th May, 2013 13:54Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- 17th May, 2013 12:5921 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 2 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- 2 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University…Posted 20 hours ago
. "No Student Died"- Police
Violence rocked the Ago Iwoye campus of the Olabisi Onabanjo University on Monday. As early as 7.30 am, students had stormed the gates of the institution…
- Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners For Lateness!
- Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners Fo…Posted 23 hours ago
The Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun on Monday went tough as he locked out late comers at the Governors Office in Oke Mosan, Abeokuta. At least three Commissioners…
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 2…Posted 2 days ago
The Nigeria Army on Sunday disclosed that its men are making progress in the ongoing war against terrorism. Army spokesman, Brigadier General Olukolade disclosed in a statement on Sunday that…
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!Posted 4 days ago
. Company To Forfeit Assets
Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele, both employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Compnay Ltd. were on Friday sentenced to seven years imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
By NewsAdmin on July 8, 2011
The Bureau of Computer and Information Technology in the office of the Osun State Governor is presently at the centre of a N 2.5 billion scam. A six-member panel set up by the Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola to look into the activities of the bureau uncovered the alleged fraud. Street Journal’s investigations also showed that [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 5, 2011
These are not the best of times for an Ijesa princess who is married to a Permanent Secretary in the Oyo State Civil Service as she has been thrown out of her matrimonial home. Street Journal’s investigations revealed that her adulterous affairs might have caused an irreparable damage to her marriage. The woman, a mother [...]