- 22nd May, 2013 5:032 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 21st May, 2013 21:28“Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonathan Orders!
- 21st May, 2013 15:37Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- 21st May, 2013 13:53America Blames Nigerian Govt Officials For Boko Haram Insurgency!
- 20th May, 2013 13:012 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Policeman For Forgery!Posted 4 hours ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Damola Orimogunje before Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo of Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery and possession…
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In London!
- 2 Arik Air Hostesses Nabbed For Drugs In Lond…Posted 8 hours ago
The management of Arik Air on Tuesday admitted that two of its staff were arrested at the Heathrow Airport in London, England for suspected drug trafficking.
The issue was first conformed…
- "Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects", Jonathan Orders!
- “Release Detained Boko Haram Suspects”, Jonat…Posted 16 hours ago
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday took another step towards ensuring peace and stability in the troubled areas in the Northern part of the country as he ordered that all women…
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!
- Senate Backs Jonathan On State Of Emergency!Posted 21 hours ago
The Senate on Tuesday gave its approval to the state of emergency declared in three states in the North Eastern part of Nigeria by President Goodluck Jonathan last week. Since…
By NewsAdmin on July 5, 2011
A Federal High Court in Lagos has sentenced the Group Managing Director of Skye Bank, Mr. Kehinde Durosinmi-Etti, to prison for contempt. Justice Charles Archibong delivered the judgment yesterday while ruling in a suit instituted by Desange Nigeria Limited. Desange had secured a judgment against the Nigeria Customs Service in 2010, but the organisation refused [...]