- 20th May, 2013 13:012 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- 20th May, 2013 11:00Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners For Lateness!
- 19th May, 2013 20:18Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- 17th May, 2013 13:54Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- 17th May, 2013 12:5921 Killed As Army Commences Air Offensive Against Boko Haram!
- 2 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University!
- 2 Feared Dead As Crisis Rocks Ogun University…Posted 21 hours ago
. "No Student Died"- Police
Violence rocked the Ago Iwoye campus of the Olabisi Onabanjo University on Monday. As early as 7.30 am, students had stormed the gates of the institution…
- Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners For Lateness!
- Amosun Goes Tough; Locks Out Commissioners Fo…Posted 23 hours ago
The Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun on Monday went tough as he locked out late comers at the Governors Office in Oke Mosan, Abeokuta. At least three Commissioners…
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 20!
- Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 2…Posted 2 days ago
The Nigeria Army on Sunday disclosed that its men are making progress in the ongoing war against terrorism. Army spokesman, Brigadier General Olukolade disclosed in a statement on Sunday that…
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!
- Makers Of Killer Syrup, “My Pikin” Convicted!Posted 4 days ago
. Company To Forfeit Assets
Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele, both employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Compnay Ltd. were on Friday sentenced to seven years imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
By NewsAdmin on January 16, 2012
. Fashola Protests Military Presence In Lagos The leadership of Nigeria’s organized labour unions, the Nigerian Labour Congress and the Trade Union Congress made its standpoint known on the new price of petrol. The decision was made public at a press congress on Monday afternoon. The labour leaders announced the suspension of their industrial action, [...]
By NewsAdmin on January 15, 2012
. Strike Continues On Monday . PENGASSAN May Not Shut Down Oil Wells The nationwide strike that followed the Nigerian government’s decision to remove the subsidy on petrol will linger on for some time as the meeting between the government and representatives of the organised labour in the country ended in a deadlock again on [...]
By NewsAdmin on December 5, 2011
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has commenced an indefinite nationwide industrial action. According to the directive issued by the National Executive Committee of the union, the strike commenced at exactly 12.01 am on Monday, 5th December, 2011. The union resolved to go on strike over the refusal of the government to implement an [...]
By NewsAdmin on November 15, 2011
Members of staff of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria on Tuesday locked up their offices across the country in protest over the proposed privatization of the company by the Federal Government. Street Journal’s correspondents visited PHCN installations this morning and the ones in Jericho and Ring Road, Ibadan were kept locked while members of [...]
By NewsAdmin on July 12, 2011
The Nigeria Labour Congress has declared a three day warning strike to press home its demand for the implementation of the N 18,000 minimum wage. The strike starts on Wednesday July 20 and ends on Friday, July 22. According to a statement issued by the NLC, the”general strike will be against the Federal, State and [...]