It came to a dramatic and tragic end for a man, who wanted to catch some fun in the spirit of the New Year.
The man in his early 30s, identified as Samson, according to sources, had taken a lady to a hotel for a ‘quickie’ but was found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie area of Delta State.
He was alleged to have taken an overdose of sex ehancing drug for ultimate performance.
However, he didn’t live to tell the story.
The deceased, said to be married with three kids, was found dead with his manhood standing erect.
Sources close to the deceased said that the man had boasted in a beer parlour of his plan to use sex-enhancing drug to impress a new girlfriend he had been wooing for three months.
According to the source, the victim had talked of having a great time with his lover, after taking about two bottles of beer, and one of the friends suggested he should go for a “manpower” drug.
The source said, “After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.
“He is not much of a drunk. He is married and has three little children.”
Asked about the whereabouts of the lover, the source said she ran away on discovering that the man was dead.
The corpse of the late middle-aged man had been deposited at a morgue in Warri Central Hospital.