International News

Thai man is bitten on the penis by a python while sitting on the toilet

0

Thai man is bitten on the penis by a python while sitting on the toilet, leaving his bathroom sprayed in blood

  • Siraphop Masukarat, 18, was bitten by the snake on Tuesday evening  
  • He yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom in Nonthaburi, central Thailand
  • Teenager was rushed to hospital to have the injury on his penis treated 

By Sophie Tanno For Mailonline

Published: | Updated:

A teenager was rushed to the hospital after a python bit his penis as he sat on the toilet.

Siraphop Masukarat, 18, went to the loo on Tuesday evening when he felt a sudden searing pain in his manhood. 

The teenager looked down and saw the python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis. It quickly let go as blood spurted around the toilet bowl.

A teenager was rushed to the hospital after a python bit his penis as he sat on the toilet, pictured above

Siraphop Masukarat, 18, (pictured) went to the loo on Tuesday evening when he felt a sudden searing pain in his manhood

Siraphop yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles in Nonthaburi, central Thailand, around 13 miles north of Bangkok.

The teenager’s panic-stricken mother calmed him down before paramedics rushed the lad to the nearby Bang Yai Hospital to have his wounded manhood treated.

Doctors gave Siraphop three stitches in the glands at the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.

Siraphop said: ‘I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere.

‘It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover.’

Siraphop yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles in Nonthaburi, central Thailand, around 13 miles north of Bangkok 

Animal handlers arrived at the two-storey home and began searching for the snake, which was still coiled up in the toilet bowl

They used snake catching equipment to snare the python, which measured around 4ft long. They took it into a sack before releasing it back into woodland

Animal handlers arrived at the two-storey home and began searching for the snake, which was still coiled up in the toilet bowl.

They used snake catching equipment to snare the python, which measured around 4ft long. They took it into a sack before releasing it back into woodland.

Siraphop’s terrified mother, Sutapath, said she was still in shock about the incident.

The snake bite spurted blood around the toilet, pictured above. Siraphop’s terrified mother, Sutapath, said she was still in shock about the incident

She said: ‘I don’t know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.

‘I know the snake really hurt my son but I’m relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead.

‘He will be scared every time he goes to toilet. But he’s recovering well at the hospital and I’m thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.’

Advertisement

Japanese artist gives funerals for sex dolls and lets customers live out fantasies as murder victims

Previous article

Personal injury lawyer Robert Fenstersheib shot dead by eldest son suffering from mental illness

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a Reply