Everything you need to live well
Chicken Stir Fry | Photo Chicken Recipes
Chicken stir-fry sauce is prepared with veggies, boneless chicken and savory flavours. If you are looking for something healthy and easy to go with your white rice, then this is one of your best bets.
- 500g Chicken breast (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder (also add chopped fresh garlic)
- 1 tbsp Ginger powder (also add chopped fresh ginger)
- 1 freshly chopped medium onions
- 6 tbsp, Corn starch
- 2 medium carrot (sliced)
- 1/4 cup, Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp, Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp, Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp, Vegetable oil
- 2 scotch bonnet (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup of water
- In a plate, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, 4 tbsp of corn starch, ½ cup of water and set aside.
- Transfer the chicken breasts into a large bowl, add ginger powder, garlic powder, onion powder and 2 tbsp of corn starch. Combined together and set aside to marinate for about 15-20 mins.
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, add chicken and fry till brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tbsp of veg oil. Allow to heat up a little bit. Now add chopped onions, ginger and garlic paste, fry for a few seconds.
- Add chopped carrots, red and green bell peppers, scotch bonnet pepper, salt and fry for 5 mins.
- Add chicken, stir together and transfer sauce into stir-fry chicken. Add ½ of cup water, and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- Your stir-fry is ready