The Women Rights Officer shall support in the conceptualisation, implementation, and evaluation of the Centre’s programmes especially gender and women-focused programmes.
Position: WOMEN RIGHTS OFFICER
Responsible to: Programme Directors
Responsible for: Programme Officers
A. Programme Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Design and develop programmes, proposals and projects in the areas of Leadership, Strategy and Development.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate projects
B. Policy, Advocacy, Campaigns and Research
- Identify issues and areas of Policy, Advocacy, campaigns and Research
- Initiate, plan and carry out advocacy, campaigns and research
- Ensure proper planning, implementation, and dissemination of research findings.
- Collaborate and partner with other organisations that will help the Centre achieve its goal and objectives.
D. Human Resource Management
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, induction and capacity building of staff where necessary.
- Manage any staff that reports to him/her
E. Financial Management
- Support the financial planning process of the organisation
- Ensure judicious use of resources of the centre
- Retire advances promptly in line with the centre’s financial policy
- Produce reports as are required for the proper functioning of the centre
- Represent the centre as delegated by relevant supervisors
- Take active part in the activities of the centre
- Assume any other responsibility relevant to the position and as may be assigned by relevant supervisors.
All interested candidates should send application letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 20th January, 2021. Applications from Women are particularly welcome.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Support PREMIUM TIMES’ journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
TEXT AD: To advertise here . Call Willie +2347088095401…